Adding an L2TP connection to Flter
Flter supports L2TP/IPsec with PSK authentication.
- From the homepage, select VPN -> New -> L2TP/IPsec.
- Enter a nickname for the server.
- Enter the IP address of the server (which can be obtained from the third party VPN provider).
- Enter the username and password for the third party VPN you wish to use.
- Enter your PSK (Publicly Shared Key). This key is supplied by your third party VPN provider.
- Click “Save.”
- You will then be redirected back to the VPN page. There you will see the new connection you nicknamed in Step 2 available in the list of VPN locations.
- Click on the new server to turn the L2TP/IPsec configuration on.
*Please note that it could a few minutes before you connect and see your IP address change.