With Flter, it's easy to add an HTTP or HTTPS proxy to your Tor connection.
- Select “Tor” from the homepage and then select “Add a Bridge” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Determine whether the proxy that you are using is an HTTP proxy or an HTTPS proxy. This information is given to you by your proxy provider.
- Enter a nickname for the proxy.
- Enter the IP address of the proxy.
- Enter the port.
- Click “Save.”
- From the homepage, select “Tor” again.
- Your proxy will show up as a switch under the Tor toggle button.
- Toggle the proxy on to start the proxy connection.
*The Tor Proxy function should only be utilized by advanced users. Only use trusted providers, as this can have serious repercussions.