- Connect to your VPN account by selecting “VPN” on the Flter homepage.
- Select the “Connect Your VPN Account” button.
- Sign in with your *Flter VPN account information. This information should have been provided to you via email already. If you need help with this process or can’t find your login credentials, simply contact Flter’s customer service and we’ll be happy to help you.
- To enable/disable VPN, simply click the VPN toggle switch.
- To add a third party VPN server, select VPN on the home page and then select “New” in the upper right hand corner to add a new server.
*Please note:The Flter VPN account is a separate account which you will only use when accessing our VPN service on the Flter router. This is not to be confused with the local account that you set up in Steps 3 and 4 of First-Time Setup (Access Point ), which is the account used to secure your router settings and specify your preferences.